Our firm has a diverse civil litigation practice which involves all phases of pretrial and trial practice. We have significant experience representing creditors, both secured and unsecured, and joint venture partners in all aspects of loan workouts, bankruptcy matters, troubled financings and projects.
Our extensive experience includes the following areas:
- Representing lenders in all aspects of Uniform Commercial Code Article 9, commercial and consumer collection and replevin matters, both secured and unsecured;
- Commercial and residential foreclosures;
Negotiating workout agreements;
- Acquisition by Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure;
- Representing creditors in relief from stay, adversary and all other proceedings under the Bankruptcy Code;
- Defending creditor and joint venture clients in connection with Mechanic’s Lien, lien priority, lender liability;
- Representation of property owners in housing matters;
Counseling clients to minimize the risk of lender liability exposure;
- Representing clients in receivership proceedings and specific enforcement of the provisions of our clients’ loan documents;
- Contract disputes.